Does Your Attitude Lead the Way?
Great leaders have a vision. They inspire those around them to participate in their vision. Their vision and passion is contagious. They Clarify and Communicate. These are two things that great leaders do consistently. What do they clarify and communicate? The Vision.
Great leaders get buy in at a deep level. A good leader will get understanding and agreement. A great leader also gets commitment and is able to appeal to personal interest. They are able to help people with guideposts that enable them to connect and to reconnect to the vision.
This program cultivates the attitude, vision and communication of great leaders. Clear direction and ease in communicating are byproducts of the processes and activities that we engage in this program.
- Two powerful processes for gaining clarity with any situation or initiative.
- An understanding of peoples personal interests and how to appeal to them.
- Simple techniques for communicating and engaging others.
- Easy ways to cultivate and maintain an inspiring attitude.
- A little book with magic potions if all else fails (Disclaimer; We do not really give you the book but many previous participants report that accessing what they learned is like having such a book)
This program is for leaders who want to
Cultivate a great attitude and be able to spread it around.
Clarify vision and communicate well.
Create a very supportive team and accomplish more.